Ryan Moore gave the Spitfires (14-7-0) a two-goal lead ea

形意拳 - XingYi quan

Ryan Moore gave the Spitfires (14-7-0) a two-goal lead ea

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 7 29/09/18 9:10

ATLANTA -- Josh Smith was glad to get past his homecoming. Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win. Paul Millsap, signed in the off-season to replace Smith, had 19 points to steal the spotlight in Smiths return to Atlanta, leading the Hawks to a 93-85 win over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Smith, who signed with Detroit after nine seasons with the Hawks, had 11 points while shooting 5 of 15 from the field. "Im glad I got this one under my belt," Smith said. "Now we can move on and just focus on playing basketball." There was a mixed response for Smith in pregame introductions but only applause following a "Thanks Josh Smith" message on the video board during the first timeout. "It was what I expected, kind of," Smith said. "Some cheering, a little bit of boos, but its all good." Smith called his return to his hometown "kind of a surreal moment" before the game. Al Horford, Smiths former teammate, said "it was different" to have Smith wearing the Pistons blue uniform on the Hawks home court. "Josh was a teammate of mine for a long time and I know he felt it," Horford said. "I felt it, too. There was a little nostalgia, I think you could say. But it was good. Hes trying to move forward and so are we, but it was just good to see him." The Hawks pulled away after leading 66-64 through three quarters. Jeff Teague scored 18 points and DeMarre Carroll had 11 points and a career-high 12 rebounds. Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks was ejected with 2:36 remaining after complaining to an official during a timeout. Cheeks wouldnt reveal what he said that drew the two technical fouls and ejection. "Nothing. Just got em," Cheeks said. "I dont need to get fined!" Brandon Jennings led Detroit with 21 points. Rodney Stuckey had 18 before fouling out in the fourth quarter. Each team showed signs of playing the second of back-to-back nights. "Its important during the season to find a way to win some ugly games and I think our group tonight found a way to do that, to find some energy when it probably wasnt easy for either group," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. Added Horford: "It wasnt the prettiest game. We just made enough plays to win the game." Millsap started after missing the Hawks loss at Miami on Tuesday night with a sore right elbow. Millsap, who made eight of 14 shots, said he wasnt motivated by comparisons with Smith. "Im not Josh Smith," Millsap said. "It didnt faze me at all. It wasnt about me. Its not about me." Instead, it was about Smith for many fans and perhaps for the forward who had three steals and blocked two shots. "My teammates know how important the game is to me," Smith said before the game. Asked what he has missed about his Atlanta hometown, Smith said: "My house. And my mothers home cooking." Smith missed a jump hook on the Pistons first possession and then missed two 3-pointers before making a layup for his first field goal. Smith wasnt the only player to struggle with poor shooting early. Each team shot under 30 per cent in the first quarter. The Pistons led 46-43 at halftime before Atlanta took a 66-64 advantage into the final period. Mike Scott scored nine of his 11 points in the fourth quarter. Teague had eight points in the final period. NOTES: Kyle Korver has made a 3-pointer in 85 consecutive games, four shy of matching the NBA record set by Dana Barros (1994-96). Korver left the game in the first period with a left eye laceration. The cut did not require stitches and he returned early in the second period to make his first of two 3s. ... The Pistons were without G Chauncey Billups (left knee tendinitis), G Will Bynum (sore left hamstring) and F Charlie Villanueva (back). ... The teams play again Friday night at Detroit. Troy Apke Jersey .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Washington Redskins Jerseys . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Reds ... ee-Jersey/. Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky. Jonathan Allen Jersey . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Geron Christian Jersey .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics.KINGSTON, Ont. -- Spencer Watson had two goals and two assists, and Ryan Kujawinski scored twice and helped on another as the Kingston Frontenacs pummelled the Ottawa 67s 8-0 in Ontario Hockey League action on Sunday. Robert Polesello, Samuel Schutt, Darcy Greenway, and Sam Bennett also scored for Kingston (10-8-3), while Michael Moffat added three assists. Frontenacs goalie Matt Mahalak made 24 saves in the shutout. Phillippe Trudeau allowed five goals on 29 shots through two periods for Ottawa (7-12-2). Jacob Blair replaced Trudeau heading into the third period and stopped 11 of 14 shots. --- RANGERS 6 GREYHOUNDS 3 KITCHENER, Ont. -- Nick Magyar scored two goals and assisted on another to lift the Rangers over Sault Ste. Marie. Evan McEneny, Brent Pedersen, Ryan MacInnis, and Radek Faksa also scored for Kitchener (7-12-1), while Darby Llewellyn added two assists. Andrew Fritsch, Alex Gudbranson and Darnell Nurse replied for Sault Ste. Marie (16-4-2), and Matt Murray made 46 saves in the losing effort. Rangers goalie Jordan DeKort played 14:49, allowing two goals on 10 shots, before he was replaced by Matthew Greenfield. Greenfield stopped 17 of 18 shots he faced. --- COLTS 6 BATTALION 0 NORTH BAY, Ont. -- Brendan Lemieux scored his 10th and 11th goals of the season to power Barrie past the Battalion. Tyson Fawcett had a goal and two assists for thhe Colts (13-8-1), while Jake Dotchin, Justin Scott, and Erik Bradford rounded out the Barrie offence.dddddddddddd Colts goalie Daniel Gibl made 23 saves in the shutout. Brendan ONeill played 18:21 in net for Brampton (11-12-1), giving up three goals on 10 shots. ONeills replacement, Jake Smith, stopped seven of 10 shots. --- WOLVES 4 ICEDOGS 3 (OT) SUDBURY, Ont. -- Troy Timpano made 41 saves, and Connor Crisp scored his seventh goal of the season in overtime to lift the Wolves over Niagara. Nicholas Baptiste scored his 16th goal in the first period and his 17th in the third to tie the game for Subury (9-8-6). Mathew Campagna also scored. Jesse Graham, Brendan Perlini, and Johnny Corneil replied for the IceDogs (6-13-4), while Carter Verhaeghe added two assists. Niagara goalie Christopher Festarini made 30 saves. --- SPITFIRES 4 GENERALS 1 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Alex Fotinos made 19 saves, including one a Scott Laughton penalty shot in the second period, as Windsor toppled the Generals for its third win in a row. Nikita Yazkov and Ryan Moore gave the Spitfires (14-7-0) a two-goal lead early in the second period and Slater Koekkoek and Ryan Foss added empty-net goals late in the third. Sam Harding scored the gone goal for Oshawa (18-5-1), which had its four-game win streak snapped. Daniel Altshuller stopped 27 of 29 shots for the Generals. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 685
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 10/07/18 15:18

Quay về Hình Ý Quyền

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách