rules the world. But its draft needs an editor worse than t

八卦掌 - Bāguàzhăng

rules the world. But its draft needs an editor worse than t

Gửi bàigửi bởi lxt1217 » Thứ 3 04/09/18 10:35

Haseeb Hameed says his Test debut for England was a surreal experience but one he thoroughly enjoyed as the first Test against India in Rajkot ended in a draw. Hameed hit a classy 82 in Englands second innings to help set-up a final-day victory push; the tourists ending four wickets short of a win.I really enjoyed it out there, said Hameed. I was quite nervous in the first innings, but second time around I tried to just think of it as any other game. There was a challenge in front of us to try and set up the game, and thankfully it went all right.I felt more comfortable the longer I spent out in the middle, and I tried not to think about myself as an individual, but about what the team wanted and required me to do. Alec Stewart and James Taylor analyse Hameeds debut performance for England Id be lying if I said I wasnt disappointed to miss out on a century. But it was tougher to score freely this morning; it was turning a bit more, and the ball was reversing.It was another challenge, and Im confident every single experience I have on this tour will make me a better player.Ive seen a picture of the moment when I went through to my fifty and my dad was quite emotional, which is understandable.As proud and as happy as I am, I am sure they are just as proud and happy. Everything I experience, I think they experience tenfold more. A roundup of the action as England looked to force a victory over India on day five of the first Test in Rajkot Alastair Cook was giving a masterclass to me and the England under-19s 12 months ago, and he mentioned to me, who would have thought a year on wed be stood together in the middle for England?Its quite surreal how quickly everything has happened, but Im trying to take it all in my stride.Cook (130) did himself go on to three figures, notching a 30th Test ton, and fifth in India, but it was his 19-year-old opening partner who he was full of praise for.It was a brilliant knock, absolutely fantastic, said Cook. Weve certainly found a batsman there, no doubt about it. We hear from captains Alastair Cook and Virat Kohli after the drawn first Test in Rajkot I already thought he looked the real deal in the first innings, but then to go and play like that in the second was brilliant.We were batting under pressure in that second innings, and the way Hameed played helped hugely in our efforts to win the game today.We wanted to set them a score that they couldnt get so that the only two chances of a result were us to win or a draw. Right at the end though they just held on. India vs England November 17, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch live coverage from the second Test between India and England, from 3.30am on Thursday on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: India hold off England charge WATCH: Day Five highlights Scorecard Five things: Rajkot Cheap Chris Godwin Jersey . Not that he was complaining. Davis had 13 points, nine rebounds and a career-high eight blocks, and the New Orleans Pelicans emphatically snapped a three-game skid with a 135-98 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night. Cheap Adarius Glanton Jersey .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyselite. ... ard-jersey. Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. Cheap J.R. Sweezy Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Cheap Justin Evans Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss Richard Sherman, Kevin Durant, the NFL Draft and the MLBs review system. Dave Naylor, TSN 1050 My thumb is down to Seattle Seahawk Richard Sherman for his view that the NFL would not have banned LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling for life because the NFL is "more of a bottom line league." Richard, youre known as a smart guy, so surely you can understand that the NBAs decision to ban Sterling was as driven by its bottom line as it was by its moral convictions. Yes, Adam Silver did the right thing, but the NBA commissioner was also doing the one and only thing that would ensure Sterlings racist words wouldnt carve into the NBAs annual $5 billion revenue pie. Youre right about the NFL being a bottom-line league. But thats precisely the reason Roger Goodell would have done the exact same thing that Adam Silver did. Steve Simmons, Sun Media My thumb is up to Kevin Durant, here on Mothers Day, for making the greatest MVP speech maybe any athlete has ever made. In winning the MVP of the National Basketball Association, Durant made a modest, heartwarming, thoughtful, emotional speech, thanking his mom, bringing tears to his eyes - and with that to the eyes of many, including his mother. Durant thanked every teammate individually, saying something special and personal about each, along with mentioning his coach and his general manager and the support staff of the Oklahoma City Thunder. If you didnt like Durant before, you do now. If you havent heard thiis - and the way the NBA presents awards between playoff games you might have missed it - please go to your computer, take the time, go to Youtube and find it online.dddddddddddd Make that your gift to yourself today. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is down to the NFL Draft, not because, like all drafts, it mocks free-market principles, but because it is so staggeringly long. Three days of non-stop, non-action - men in suits calling the names of younger men in more stylish suits. Instead of gazing at Mel Kiper Jrs remarkable hair, you could have driven from Halifax to Vancouver and back to Calgary, enjoying this land and making several doughnut stops. You could have been reading Catch 22 instead of been obsessing over who went 22. Yeah, I get it. The NFL rules the world. But its draft needs an editor worse than the Browns need a quarterback. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is down to one part of baseballs video review system, and one part only - like the NFL Draft - it takes too long. Otherwise, its fine, bad calls by umpires that would otherwise stand are corrected. The absence of childish rants by managers enhances the game. The opportunity for fans in the stands to study the play in question is a real breakthrough, but the length of time it takes for umpires and the MLB war room to make their decisions is a problem - one that is easily fixed, mind you. If theres not enough evidence to overturn a call in a strictly-enforced time limit, then the original call prevails. And thats the way its supposed to work, so replay doesnt take too long. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '
lxt1217

Bài viết: 685
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 3 10/07/18 15:18

Quay về Bát Quái Chưởng

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến1 khách